Steve will consider the logistical practicalities of any project and will supervise the site installation on site. He has all the relevant UK site qualifications required for this, along with his fully qualified team of installers. All work is carried out to very high standards and health and safety is of paramount importance.
Steve holds the following professional qualifications;
- CITB SMSTS Site Management Safety Training Scheme
- CSCS Occupational Supervision NVQ Level 3
- CPCS Crane Supervisor / Lift Supervisor NVQ Level 3
- CPCS Banksman / Slinger Signaller NVQ Level 2
- CSCS Construction Site Supervisors Safety Certificate
- Construction Skills Health and Safety Supervisors category
- MEWPS (IPAF) Operator Training Certificate
- PASMA Certificate of competence
- LANTRA – Chainsaw, Certificate of training
- Work at Heights / Harness Awareness – Certificate of Achievement
- Confined Space Certification
- First Aid at Work.